Able Eyes Affiliate Registration
We review and moderate each affiliate application individually and appreciate your patience during the review process, which may take a few business days.
Once your registration has been approved, you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Able Eyes via referral links. Visit the Affiliate Area to generate affiliate URLs and to view referrals, visits, and more.
- You’ll earn a $50 payout for every new Able Eyes Accessibility Subscription you refer.
- You’ll earn a $100 payout for every new virtual tour you refer (up to a maximum of $500 per business if multiple locations).
- Please note that if you refer a lead (as in, someone requested a quote for a new virtual tour after clicking your referral link), you will see a referral worth $0.00 in the Affiliate Area with a description of “Request a Quote for a Virtual Tour”.
- If this lead turns into a sale within the referral cookie lifetime, Able Eyes will manually award your referral.
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout
- Referrals older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your bank account or debit card
- To receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or debit card with our payouts service
- By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program, you agree that your referrals are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
Referral Cookie Lifetime
When someone clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give them time to decide if they wish to make a purchase or to ask us any questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- They use a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- They purchase after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
If a purchase is refunded, you won’t receive a payout for that referral.
By becoming an affiliate, you agree to receive emails from Able Eyes. Emails may include important information about the affiliate program, promotion tips, or relevant news or updates.
Affiliate Application Questions
When you apply to become an affiliate, we may email you with some questions regarding your application. This may be because we didn’t understand something or we need a little more detail about how you plan to promote Able Eyes.
If we reach out to you and don’t hear back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason with or without an explanation.
See below for prohibited promotional methods and inappropriate websites for reasons why your application may be rejected.
Additionally, affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our mission may be rejected.
Able Eyes Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed Promotional Methods
- Tell others (i.e. clients, customers, friends) about Able Eyes and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write an article or blog post about accessibility or Able Eyes and include your affiliate referral link.
- Post about Able Eyes on social media (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn) with your affiliate referral link.
- Provide value to others by answering related questions online with helpful responses and include your affiliate referral link.
Prohibited Promotional Methods
- Using any techniques considered to be “spam” is prohibited.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information is prohibited.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited.
- Pretending to be Able Eyes or to be professionally associated with Able Eyes is prohibited.
If you’re unsure about any of your intended promotional methods would be prohibited, please ask us.
We reserve the right to terminate, with or without notification, any affiliate using promotional methods that we consider improper.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become affiliates: adult sites; sites that display adult material or banners; sites that promote violence, hatred, or bigotry; sites that promote or engage in illegal activity.
Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to abide by them. The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Able Eyes. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result, may not take legal action against Able Eyes.
These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.