1 in 4
ADULTS IN THE UNITED STATES
HAS SOME FORM OF DISABILITY
1 in 54
CHILDREN IN THE UNITED STATES
IS DIAGNOSED WITH
AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
1 in 13
SUFFER FROM ANXIETY
What Does It Mean to Become "Able Eyes Accessible"?
Able Eyes was inspired from a place of accessibility to help people with both physical and invisible disabilities (Autism, Anxiety, PTSD) more easily access their community and travel by exploring places first from the comfort of home to assess accessibility and decrease anxiety before difficult or new transitions.
Able Eyes hosts existing tours and/or provides new virtual tours to businesses across the world to help people access their community, as well as help businesses attract more visitors of ALL abilities.
VIRTUAL TOURS HELP EVERYONE
OF PEOPLE LOOK ONLINE
BEFORE MAKING A DECISION
OF PEOPLE WANT MORE BUSINESSES
TO OFFER VIRTUAL TOURS
OF PEOPLE RELY ON VIRTUAL TOURS IN
THEIR RESEARCH AND
THERE ARE OVER 5 MILLION VISITS ON VIRTUAL TOURS EVERY DAY WORLDWIDE!
What Is Included When I Become Able Eyes Accessible?
New Tours ONLY
- Able Eyes creates a virtual tour of your business including relevant accessibility features (i.e. restrooms, entrances, elevators, etc.)
- Businesses have full rights to embed codes to use for website and marketing
- Virtual tour will be added to Google listing for optimal views
BOTH New Tours and Subscriptions
- Able Eyes will add virtual tour to the world’s largest virtual tour accessibility database (including link to business website and description)
- Social media promotion as an Able Eyes Accessible location
- QR code to virtual tour for print materials
- Able Eyes Accessible website badge and window decal
- Photographer will be recognized on the Able Eyes website for their work
What Types of Businesses or Organizations Can Become Able Eyes Accessible?
HEALTHCARE: Doctor’s Offices, Dentist’s Offices, Hospitals, Therapy Centers
EDUCATION: Schools, Colleges, Libraries
DINING: Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Ice Cream Shops
SHOPPING: Grocery Stores, Retail Stores
ENTERTAINMENT: Movie Theaters, Sports Venues
TRANSPORTATION: Airports, Train Stations
ACCOMMODATION: Hotels, Vacation Rentals
ACTIVITIES: Beaches, Parks, Museums, Art Galleries, Zoos, Amusement Parks
OTHER: CVBs / DMOs
ANY Place Open to the Public Welcoming Visitors of ALL Abilities!
Will Able Eyes Be Rating or Judging Accessibility?
NO! Able Eyes is a tool of EMPOWERMENT, a tool to help people feel more comfortable in their community and beyond. Accessibility is different for everyone and virtual tours are just a form of information to make it easier.